Designed to cut meat, this slicer meets the requirements of the custmores who use vertical slicers to cut delicatessen and cheese, thanks also to the model available with sliding carriage (TC option). Contact us for more information!
- Gear box transmission
- Built-in sharpener, right way available and easy to be used
- Low loading height; to reduce strain of the operator
- Carriage with spiked and swinging remnant holder in aluminum
- Ultra smooth, polished aluminum surfaces and careful slip grooves to reduce friction and simplify cleaning
- Sharpener, blade guard, product deflector and meat plate removable for a well done cleaning
- In compliance with European Directives 2006/42/CE (Machinery directive); 1935/2004/CE (Food material directive); 10/2011 UE (Food grade plastic directive; 2006/95/CE (Low voltage directive); 2011/65/UE (RoHS Directive); and european standards EN 1974:1998 (Slicers-Hygiene and safety requiremets); EN60204-1 (Safety of machinery); EN 55014 (Electromagnetic Compatibility) and next updates.
Technical features - 300 VK VE
|Overall dimensions||680 x 597 x 515 mm|
|Installation area||521 x 418 mm|
|Working area||680 x 597 x 515 mm|
|Blade diameter||300 mm|
|Blade speed||200 rpm|
|Slice thickness||0 to 24 mm|
|Electrical protection||IPX3 (Motor IPX5)|
|Net weight||43 kg|
|Carriage travel||300 mm|
|Electrical specifications||220-230V / 340W a.c. monophase;|
220-230V / 380-400V /230W a.c. threephase;
120V / 60Hz / 340W a.c. monophase
|Cutting capacity||Ø 210 mm - 250 x 190 mm|
Click to zoom Login to download product specification
Contact usYou need more information?
Contact us, we'll reply to your requests!