This machine is suitable for raw ham and every kind of delicatessen. This model has a vertical clamping device. Excellent sliding movement of the carriage, perfect cut, quick and simple removal of components for easy and accurate cleaning: these are some of the most interesting features of this performing slicer.
- Belt trasmission
- Easy to use built-in sharpener
- Great slicing accuracy
- Low loading height to reduce the operator strain
- Removable plate
- Carriage with aluminium pusher
- Reduced foot counter space
- Removable sharpener, blade cover and slice deflector for easy cleaning
- In compliance with European Directives 2006/42/CE (Machinery directive); 1935/2004/CE (Food material directive); 10/2011 UE (Food grade plastic directive; 2006/95/CE (Low voltage directive); 2011/65/UE (RoHS Directive); and european standards EN 1974:1998 (Slicers-Hygiene and safety requiremets); EN60204-1 (Safety of machinery); EN 55014 (Electromagnetic Compatibility) and next updates.
- Perfect slip grooves for a more performing sliding movement
- Also available with black plastic parts
|Overall dimensions||670 x 572 x 492 mm|
|Installation area||501 x 389 mm|
|Blade diameter||300 mm|
|Blade speed||250 rpm|
|Slice thickness||0 to 16 mm|
|Carriage travel||297 mm|
|Net weight||30,9 kg|
|Electrical specifications||230-230V 50 Hz/242W a.c. monophase;|
220-230V, 380-400V / 350W a.c. threephase;
120 V 60 Hz/242W a.c. monophase
|Cutting capacity||Ø 220 mm - 275 x 220 mm|
Contact usYou need more information?
Contact us, we'll reply to your requests!