This slicer assures work in comfort and safety; the ability to keep a perfect control and reliability of cut for each slice makes this machine perfect to cut any kind of meat, also for big sized products.
The new materials are shock, corrosion and scratch resistant and they are able to guarantee the best hygienic safety. Each part can be easily removed for an accurate and fast cleaning. It is efficient and skilled, developed to support hard work giving excellent performances in everyday work. Contact us for more information!
- Belt transmission
- User friendly built-in sharpener
- Great slicing accuracy
- Low loading height to reduce the operator strain
- 100Cr6 blade as standard
- Carriage with sliding plate and tilting aluminum pusher
- Reduced foot counter space
- Removable plate, sharpener, blade cover and slice deflector for easy cleaning
- Perfect slip grooves for a more performing sliding of the product to slice
- In compliance with European Norms: 2006/42/EC (machinery standards); 2006/95/EC (low voltage directive); 2004/108/EC (electromagnetic compatibility directive); 2011/65/UE (RoHS directive); 1935/2004/EC (food material directive) and their next updates. Follow also next harmonised standards: EN 1974:1988 + A1:2009 (slicing machines-safety and hygiene requirements); EN 60204-1 (safety of machinery); EN 55014 (electromagnetic compatibility); D.M. 21/03/73 (hygienic food tools requirements); 10/2011/UE (food grade plastic directive); and their next updates
|Overall dimensions||782 x 666 x 574 mm|
|Installation area||505 x 487 mm|
|Blade diameter||370 mm|
|Blade speed||250 rpm|
|Slice thickness||0 to 16 mm|
|Carriage travel||380 mm|
|Net weight||49 kg|
|Electrical specifications||230V / 380W a.c. monophase;|
220-230V, 380-400V / 375W a.c. threephase
|Cutting capacity||Ø 260 mm - 335 x 260 mm|
Contact usYou need more information?
Contact us, we'll reply to your requests!