Cooked meat slicers
Slicers for roasts, roast-beef, precooked food, precooked meat: a line of commercial slicers for any kind of precooked meat, both soft and hard ones
Manconi created a line of professional cooked meat slicers, ideal for cutting with the utmost precision products such as: roasts, roast beef, cooked meat and ready meals. All the slicers are designed to cut both soft and hard cooked meat, with perfect results in any condition.
Cooked meat slicers are designed in compliance with European regulations, guaranteeing the maximum level of safety and hygiene during use. The range of machines include smart solutions for small food shops and stores, or bigger and more professional slicers for activities that need to slice a great quantity of cooked meat and similar products daily.
The advantages of cooked meat slicers by Manconi
Each slicer is designed with specific advices to give the best results in slicing cooked meat, precooked food and similar products. The main problem when cutting these foods is mainly hygienic, as cooked meat releases liquids, fats and salt that, on the long run, may corrode the slicing mechanism and prevent good quality results.
To face this problem, Manconi designed its cooked meat slicers with many removable components that make more comfortable, quick and easy all the operations of cleaning of fat liquids and solid residuals of meat. In addition, high quality stainless steel boasts great resistance to rust, corrosion and acid aggression.
Among the prominent features of these slicers we can also mention:
- No waste of meat: thanks to the high precision slicing mechanism
- Excellent cutting speed to speed up slicing operations
- Smoothness of the surfaces, good grip of the meat and reduced loading height: all of these are thought to ease the job of the operator and guarantee the utmost ease of use of the slicer
- Cooked meat slicers feature a compact design that make them suitable for butchers, grocers, supermarkets and small food stores that do not have large workspaces: cooked meat slicers are compact and can be easily positioned on small counters
- Finally, the rounded lines and the many available options allow to customize the machine also aesthetically, for example with the colors of the main frame and its knobs with any RAL code.