This slicer is the right solution to slice delicatessen, roast-beef and any kind of cured meats, also for big sized products, assuring an easy, safe and time-saving use.
We offer to deli-stores, grocery stores, food departments, industrial kitchens, food carts a slicer with huge performances in small places, excellent sliding and handling. The new materials are shock, corrosion and scratch resistant and they are able to guarantee the best hygienic safety. It is strong, efficient and skilled and it lasts for long keeping always its safety. Contact us for more information!
- Belt transmission
- User friendly built-in sharpener
- Great slicing accuracy
- Low loading height to reduce the operator strain
- 100Cr6 blade as standard
- Carriage with sliding plate and aluminum pusher
- Reduced foot counter space
- Removable plate, sharpener, blade cover and slice deflector for easy cleaning
- Perfect slip grooves for a more performing sliding of the product to slice
- In compliance with European Norms: 2006/42/EC (machinery standards); 2006/95/EC (low voltage directive); 2004/108/EC (electromagnetic compatibility directive); 2011/65/UE (RoHS directive); 1935/2004/EC (food material directive) and their next updates. Follow also next harmonised standards: EN 1974:1988 + A1:2009 (slicing machines-safety and hygiene requirements); EN 60204-1 (safety of machinery); EN 55014 (electromagnetic compatibility); D.M. 21/03/73 (hygienic food tools requirements); 10/2011/UE (food grade plastic directive); and their next updates
|Overall dimensions||813 x 646 x 574 mm|
|Installation area||505 X 487 mm|
|Blade diameter||370 mm|
|Blade speed||250 rpm|
|Slice thickness||0 to 16 mm|
|Carriage travel||380 mm|
|Net weight||48 kg|
|Electrical specifications||230V / 380W a.c. monophase;|
220-230V, 380-400V / 375W a.c. threephase
|Cutting capacity||Ø 260 mm - 335 x 260 mm|
Contact usYou need more information?
Contact us, we'll reply to your requests!