Flexible and compact it is a machine suitable for delicatessen and cheese with limited dimensions. It needs very limited space and so can be installed on narrow surfaces. Contact us for more information!
- Gear box transmission
- Built-in sharpener, right way available and easy to be used
- Low loading height; to reduce strain of the operator
- Ultra smooth, polished aluminum surfaces and careful slip grooves to reduce friction and simplify cleaning
- Sharpener, blade guard, product deflector and meat plate removable for a well done cleaning
- In compliance with European Directives 2006/42/CE (Machinery directive); 1935/2004/CE (Food material directive); 10/2011 UE (Food grade plastic directive; 2006/95/CE (Low voltage directive); 2011/65/UE (RoHS Directive); and european standards EN 1974:1998 (Slicers-Hygiene and safety requiremets); EN60204-1 (Safety of machinery); EN 55014 (Electromagnetic Compatibility) and next updates.
Technical features - 250 IK
|Installation area||457 x 347 mm|
|Working area||457 x 347 mm|
|Blade diameter||250 mm|
|Blade speed||200 rpm|
|Slice thickness||0 to 24 mm|
|Electrical protection||IPX3 (Motor IPX5)|
|Net weight||28,5 kg|
|Carriage travel||245 mm|
|Electrical specifications||220-230V / 340W a.c. monophase|
|Electrical specifications||220-230V / 380-400V /230W a.c. threephase|
|Cutting capacity||Ø 170 mm - 190 x 135 mm|
Click to zoom Login to download product specification
Contact usYou need more information?
Contact us, we'll reply to your requests!