Frozen meat slicer: all the best models by Manconi
What are the most suitable slicer models to cut meat straight away from the freezer? And which are their main features? Uncover it on this page, where we will introduce you to the best slicers for frozen meat. All models are provided by Manconi, which specializes in the production of high quality, electric, and professional meat slicers either for the European and the worldwide market – including the American one.
In this page, we will see:
- 350 VK TC Dual: the easiest cleaning process
- 370 VK TC Dual: compact dimensions for great cuts
- 370 VK TC Dual Big: high loading capacity
- Can a meat slicer cut frozen meat?
- How to cut frozen meat
- Customized frozen meat slicers
- General features of a frozen meat slicer by Manconi
Many deli stores, supermarkets and food stores often face the need to cut the meat while still frozen, as it would be inconvenient to unfreeze it every time. Yet, frozen meat is by far one of the most difficult products to slice so that it is quite difficult to find a machine that gives professional results with this kind of food. As a matter of fact, many slicers lose their accuracy when cutting frozen food while it is easy to ruin the blade with improper use.
To solve all these problems, Manconi created a range of professional slicers specifically designed to cut frozen meat. On this page we introduce a selection of the best machines available for the European, the American, and the worldwide market, and we will also give you some advice on how to cut frozen meat.
350 VK TC Dual: the easiest cleaning process
350 VK TC Dual is a vertical slicer perfect to cut frozen meat. The wide plate and the meat press can be removed in order to make cleaning easier. This slicer is able to cut very thin slices, with minimal waste production, and has a diameter of 350 mm.
370 VK TC Dual: compact dimensions for great cuts
370 VK TC Dual is an automatic frozen meat slicer with a diameter of 370 mm. This slicer has very compact dimensions and its components can be removed easily in order to facilitate the cleaning process.
370 VK TC Dual Big: high loading capacity
370 VK TC Dual Big is a great frozen meat slicer with a diameter of 370 mm. The plate has a very important dimension and guarantees high loading capacity. The slices support device is realized in order to cut very thin slices without waste.
Can a meat slicer cut frozen meat?
Normally, a meat slicer is not suitable for cutting frozen meat because it is too hard and the slicer can be damaged. The solution is choosing a particular type of meat slicer, with a strong hold and a powerful slicing mechanism, in order to obtain uniform and precise results, just like the Manconi models described above.
How to cut frozen meat
The best way to cut frozen meat is using the right tool. An automatic frozen meat slicer allows you to cut perfect meat slices, but it is important to check the following elements:
- The slicer must have a serrated blade because it is perfect to give clean and precise cuts even on the hardest food;
- The plate must have excellent smoothness, in order to help the operator during the cutting and cleaning process;
- The slicer must be safe and reliable, according to the European regulation. Stainless steel is the best material for this type of product, because it resists rust and corrosion.
Have you found the right slicer for you?
to uncover the whole range
Customized frozen meat slicers
On request, all the slicers produced by Manconi are available with colored knobs and plastic components, according to the customer’s needs. In addition, every slicer can be painted with a moist and corrosion resistant glossy coating, with a color of choice. A painted slicer is a beautiful furnishing element that increases the appeal of any activity. What’s your favorite color?
General features of a frozen meat slicer by Manconi
Due to the difficulty, it is common to ask questions such as “How do I cut frozen meat?” arise. The answer is simple, and lies in the kind of professional frozen meat slicers and their features. Here are some:
- All the professional slicers by Manconi are certified according to the most severe EU regulations: they are safe, reliable and made from safe materials such as stainless steel that resists rust and corrosion.
- Manconi frozen meat slicers are also suitable for the worldwide market: while some models are specifically studied for the USA market, other ones can be employed in any other non EU market.
- They come with a serrated blade, which is essential if you have to cut hard products such as frozen meat because it ensures clean and precise cuts.
- Manconi frozen food slicers are also equipped with many removable components, such as a separate sharpener, so as to facilitate the cleaning operations from the liquids and fats released by the frozen meat when sliced.
- Last, but not least, their excellent smoothness of the plate reduces the efforts of the operator and eases cleaning procedures.
Do you need some advice on which model to choose?