This machine is definitely mandatory for meat slicing, it is small and compact and that makes it ideal for limited space as it can be installed on restricted surfaces. The sliding way of the carriage helps the operator in its use and allows to abtain excellent slices of raw and cooked meat. The product holder can be removed and the maintenance of the machine is simple and quick. Contact us for more information!
- Belt trasmission
- Easy to use built-in sharpener
- Great slicing accuracy
- Low loading height to reduce the operator strain
- Removable plate
- Carriage with swingingsharpener pusher
- Reduced foot counter space
- Removable sharpener, blade cover and slice deflector for easy cleaning
- In compliance with European Directives 2006/42/CE (Machinery directive); 1935/2004/CE (Food material directive); 10/2011 UE (Food grade plastic directive; 2006/95/CE (Low voltage directive); 2011/65/UE (RoHS Directive); and european standards EN 1974:1998 (Slicers-Hygiene and safety requiremets); EN60204-1 (Safety of machinery); EN 55014 (Electromagnetic Compatibility) and next updates.
- Perfect slip grooves for a more performing sliding movement
- Also available with black plastic parts
|Overall dimensions||610 x 547 x 492 mm|
|Installation area||501 x 389 mm|
|Blade diameter||300 mm|
|Blade speed||250 rpm|
|Slice thickness||0 to 16 mm|
|Carriage travel||297 mm|
|Net weight||27,2 kg|
|Electrical specifications||230-230V 50 Hz/242W a.c. monophase;|
220-230V, 380-400V / 350W a.c. threephase;
120 V 60 Hz/242W a.c. monophase
|Cutting capacity||Ø 220 mm - 255 x 220 mm|
Contact usYou need more information?
Contact us, we'll reply to your requests!