Automatic slicer, technologically at top, with all the good characteristics of the manual model.
The machine can have plates differently equipped, like: plate with self-locking clamping device, transparent and removable remnant holder and sliding plate (AB option); plate with transparent and removable remnant holder (E option) or plate with swinging aluminium remnant holder (EF option).
- Gear box transmission
- Automatic and manual mode with superior slide
- Built-in sharpener, right way available and easy to be used
- Optimized automatic slicing with three carriage speeds and three stroke lengths
- Great capacity and precision slicing
- Low loading height, to reduce strain of the operator
- Tilting away carriage
- Adjustable food fence
- Ultra smooth, polished aluminum surfaces and careful slip grooves, to reduce friction and simplify cleaning
- Reduced counter space
- In compliance with European Norms: 2006/42/EC (machinery standards); 2006/95/EC (low voltage directive); 2004/108/EC (electromagnetic compatibility directive); 2011/65/UE (RoHS directive); 1935/2004/EC (food material directive) and their next updates. Follow also next harmonised standards: EN 1974:1988 + A1:2009 (slicing machines-safety and hygiene requirements); EN 60204-1 (safety of machinery); EN 55014 (electromagnetic compatibility); D.M. 21/03/73 (hygienic food tools requirements); 10/2011/UE (food grade plastic directive); and their next updates
|Working area||759 x 592 x 784 mm|
|Blade diameter||330 mm|
|Blade speed||200 g/min (50Hz) - 255 g/min (60Hz)|
|Slice thickness||0 to 24 mm|
|Electrical protection||IPX3 (Motor IPX5)|
|Net weight||56,5 kg|
|Carriage stroke in manual mode||345 mm|
|Cutting capacity long stroke||Ø 240 mm - 290 x 210 mm|
|Cutting capacity medium stroke||Ø 200 mm - 200 x 200 mm|
|Cutting capacity short stroke||Ø 110 mm - 110 x 110 mm|
|Electrical specifications||220-230V / 560W a.c. monophase|
|Strokes/min. long stroke||high speed 30/40/50|
|Strokes/min. long stroke||low speed 25/35/45|
|Strokes/min. medium stroke||high speed 30/40/50|
|Strokes/min. medium stroke||low speed 25/35/45|
|Strokes/min. short stroke||high speed 40/50/60|
|Strokes/min. short stroke||low speed 35/45/55|
Contact usYou need more information?
Contact us, we'll reply to your requests!