This machine is suitable for delicatessen, cheeses and pre-cooked foods. It is small and compact and that makes it ideal for limited space as it can be installed on restricted surfaces. The sliding way of the carriage allows very high performances in terms of handing of the operator and slicing of the products. More innovations have been used also for the last-slice device and for new materials, now stronger and spot resistant. Contact us for more information!
- Belt trasmission
- Easy to use built-in sharpener
- Great slicing accuracy
- Low loading height to reduce the operator strain
- Carriage with swinging sharpener pusher
- Reduced foot counter space
- Removable sharpener, blade cover and slice deflector for easy cleaning
- In compliance with European Directives 2006/42/CE (Machinery directive); 1935/2004/CE (Food material directive); 10/2011 UE (Food grade plastic directive; 2006/95/CE (Low voltage directive); 2011/65/UE (RoHS Directive); and european standards EN 1974:1998 (Slicers-Hygiene and safety requiremets); EN60204-1 (Safety of machinery); EN 55014 (Electromagnetic Compatibility) and next updates.
- Perfect slip grooves for a more performing sliding movement
- Tilting away carriage
- Also available with black plastic parts
- Compliant with current European Directives and Regulations
- FCMs (Food Contact Materials) certified product
Teflon coated blade
Removable transparent meat press
Removable aluminium meat press
Technical features - 300 IX
|Overall dimensions||609 x 509 x 481 mm|
|Installation area||501 x 409 mm|
|Blade diameter||300 mm|
|Blade speed||250 rpm|
|Slice thickness||0 to 16 mm|
|Carriage travel||297 mm|
|Net weight||26,5 kg|
|Electrical specifications||230-230V 50 Hz/242W a.c. monophase;|
220-230V, 380-400V / 350W a.c. threephase;
120 V 60 Hz/242W a.c. monophase
|Cutting capacity||Ø 220 mm – 255 x 220 mm|
Click to zoom Download the product specification
Contact usYou need more information?
Contact us, we'll reply to your requests!