Slicer with great capacity and cutting precision has a reduced loading height that notably reduces the operator strain. The machine can have plates differently equipped, like: plate with swinging trasparent remnant holder (E option); plate with swinging aluminium remnant holder (EF option) or plate with selk-locking clamping device, trasparent and removable remnant holder and sliding plate (AB option).
- Gear box transmission
- Great capacity and precision slicing
- Reduced counter space
- Built-in sharpener, right way available and easy to be used
- Low loading height, to reduce strain of the operator
- Ultra smooth, polished aluminum surfaces and careful slip grooves, to reduce friction and simplify cleaning
- Tilting away carriage; sharpener, blade guard, product deflector and sharpened remnant holder removable for a well done cleaning
- Adjustable food fence
- In compliance with European Norms: 2006/42/EC (machinery standards); 2006/95/EC (low voltage directive); 2004/108/EC (electromagnetic compatibility directive); 2011/65/UE (RoHS directive); 1935/2004/EC (food material directive) and their next updates. Follow also next harmonised standards: EN 1974:1988 + A1:2009 (slicing machines-safety and hygiene requirements); EN 60204-1 (safety of machinery); EN 55014 (electromagnetic compatibility); D.M. 21/03/73 (hygienic food tools requirements); 10/2011/UE (food grade plastic directive); and their next updates
|Overall dimensions||759 x 592 x 784 mm|
|Installation area||556 x 445 mm|
|Working area||786 x 592 x 784 mm|
|Blade diameter||330 mm|
|Blade speed||200 rpm (50 hz)|
|Slice thickness||0 to 24 mm|
|Electrical protection||IPX3 (Motor IPX5)|
|Net weight||48 kg|
|Carriage travel||345 mm|
|Electrical specifications||220-230V / 360W a.c. monophase;|
220-230V / 380-400V /280W a.c. threephase
|Cutting capacity||Ø 240 mm - 290 x 210 mm|
Contact usYou need more information?
Contact us, we'll reply to your requests!