With removable last slice device in trasparent material and sharpened lower side. This model is perfect for markets having meats, delicatessen and cheeses with small dimensions. Available with flat lower side. Slicer has minimum overall dimensions and keeps all the quality, performances and safeties of the models with bigger blade diameter.
- Gear box transmission
- Built-in sharpener, right way available and easy to be used
- Great capacity and precision in slicing
- Low loading height; to reduce strain of the operator
- Ultra smooth, polished aluminum surfaces and careful slip grooves to reduce friction and simplify cleaning
- Reduced counter space
- Sharpener, blade guard, product deflector and meat plate removable for a well done cleaning
- In compliance with European Directives 2006/42/CE (Machinery directive); 1935/2004/CE (Food material directive); 10/2011 UE (Food grade plastic directive; 2006/95/CE (Low voltage directive); 2011/65/UE (RoHS Directive); and european standards EN 1974:1998 (Slicers-Hygiene and safety requiremets); EN60204-1 (Safety of machinery); EN 55014 (Electromagnetic Compatibility) and next updates.
|Overall dimensions||573 x 533 x 444 mm|
|Installation area||418 x 342 mm|
|Working area||590 x 533 x 444 mm|
|Blade diameter||250 mm|
|Blade speed||200 rpm|
|Slice thickness||0 to 24 mm|
|Electrical protection||IPX3 (Motor IPX5)|
|Net weight||28,5 kg|
|Carriage travel||250 mm|
|Electrical specifications||220-230V / 340W a.c. monophase;|
220-230V / 380-400V /230W a.c. threephase
|Cutting capacity||Ø 170 mm - 207 x 155 mm|
Contact usYou need more information?
Contact us, we'll reply to your requests!