Suitable to cut delicatessen and cheeses of all the kinds, the slicer is compact, solid and can be installed in shops with limited space. Ideal for activities that require a frequent change of the product to be cut. Contact us for more information!
- Gear box transmission
- Built-in sharpener, right way available and easy to be used
- Low loading height; to reduce strain of the operator
- Ultra smooth, polished aluminum surfaces and careful slip grooves to reduce friction and simplify cleaning
- Reduced counter space
- Sharpener, blade guard, product deflector and meat plate removable for a well done cleaning
- In compliance with European Directives 2006/42/CE (Machinery directive); 1935/2004/CE (Food material directive); 10/2011 UE (Food grade plastic directive; 2006/95/CE (Low voltage directive); 2011/65/UE (RoHS Directive); and european standards EN 1974:1998 (Slicers-Hygiene and safety requiremets); EN60204-1 (Safety of machinery); EN 55014 (Electromagnetic Compatibility) and next updates.
Teflon coated blade
Aluminium thumb guard
Adjustable food fence
Technical features - 300 IK
|Overall dimensions||670 x 547 x 480 mm|
|Installation area||511 x 420 mm|
|Working area||685 x 547 x 480 mm|
|Blade diameter||300 mm|
|Blade speed||200 rpm|
|Slice thickness||0 to 24 mm|
|Electrical protection||IPX3 (Motor IPX5)|
|Net weight||41 kg|
|Carriage travel||300 mm|
|Electrical specifications||220-230V / 340W a.c. monophase;|
220-230V / 380-400V /230W a.c. threephase;
120V / 60Hz / 340W a.c. monophase
|Cutting capacity||Ø 205 mm - 230 x 160 mm|
Click to zoom Download the product specification
Contact usYou need more information?
Contact us, we'll reply to your requests!