This machine is suitable for delicatessen, cheeses, vegetables and bread, also for big sized products.
It is technically perfect and pricewise very interesting. The sliding way of the carriage allows very high performances avoiding wasting of product. This model is particularly appropriate to simplify the everyday work of inexperienced operators. The new materials are shock, corrosion and scratch resistant and they are able to guarantee the best hygienic safety. Modern design in shape and function: huge performances in a restricted place. Contact us for more information!
- Belt transmission
- User friendly built-in sharpener
- Great slicing accuracy
- Low loading height to reduce the operator strain
- 100Cr6 blade as standard
- Carriage with aluminum pusher
- Reduced foot counter space
- Removable plate, sharpener, blade cover and slice deflector for easy cleaning
- Perfect slip grooves for a more performing sliding experience of the product to slice
- In compliance with European Norms: 2006/42/EC (machinery standards); 2006/95/EC (low voltage directive); 2004/108/EC (electromagnetic compatibility directive); 2011/65/UE (RoHS directive); 1935/2004/EC (food material directive) and their next updates. Follow also next harmonised standards: EN 1974:1988 + A1:2009 (slicing machines-safety and hygiene requirements); EN 60204-1 (safety of machinery); EN 55014 (electromagnetic compatibility); D.M. 21/03/73 (hygienic food tools requirements); 10/2011/UE (food grade plastic directive); and their next updates
|Overall dimensions||740 x 574 x 527 mm|
|Installation area||532 x 446 mm|
|Blade diameter||370 mm|
|Blade speed||250 rpm|
|Slice thickness||0 to 16 mm|
|Carriage travel||349 mm|
|Net weight||43.5 kg|
|Electrical specifications||230V / 380W a.c. monophase;|
220-230V, 380-400V / 375W a.c. threephase
|Cutting capacity||Ø 260 mm - 300 x 235 mm|
Contact usYou need more information?
Contact us, we'll reply to your requests!