This machine is suitable for delicatessen, cheeses, vegetables and bread. It is technically perfect and pricewise very interesting. The sliding way of the carriage allows very high performances avoiding wasting of product. This model is particularly appropriate to simplify the everyday work of inexperienced operators. The new materials are shock, corrosion and scratch resistant and they are able to guarantee the best hygienic safety. Modern design in shape and function: huge performances in a restricted place. Contact us for more information!
- Belt trasmission
- Easy to use built-in sharpener
- Great slicing accuracy
- Low loading height to reduce the operator strain
- 100Cr6 Stainless Steel blade as standard
- Removable plate
- Carriage with aluminium pusher
- Reduced foot Counter space(optional)
- In compliance with European Directives 2006/42/CE (Machinery directive); 1935/2004/CE (Food material directive); 10/2011 UE (Food grade plastic directive; 2006/95/CE (Low voltage directive); 2011/65/UE (RoHS Directive); and european standards EN 1974:1998 (Slicers-Hygiene and safety requiremets); EN60204-1 (Safety of machinery); EN 55014 (Electromagnetic Compatibility) and next updates.
- Removable sharpener, blade cover and slice deflector for easy cleaning
- Perfect slip grooves for a more performing sliding movement
- Also available with black plastic parts
- Compliant with current European Directives and Regulations
- FCMs (Food Contact Materials) certified product
|Overall dimensions||751 x 574 x 526 mm|
|Installation area||531x445 mm|
|Blade diameter||350 mm|
|Blade speed||230 rpm|
|Slice thickness||0 to 16 mm|
|Carriage travel||361 mm|
|Net weight||42 kg|
|Electrical specifications||230-230V 50 Hz/380W a.c. monophase;|
220-230V, 380-400V / 375W a.c. threephase
|Cutting capacity||Ø 252 mm - 300 x 225 mm|
Contact usYou need more information?
Contact us, we'll reply to your requests!