To cut the delicious Parma ham or Jamon serrano you cannot use a slicer of any kind. For high quality ham, you need to have the right ham slicer to use to make perfect slices and taste it at its best.
Manconi developed a series of ham slicer machines to slice raw ham and whole ham with smooth and uniform results. These products require specific machines to be sliced properly: in particular whole ham, which is heavier and bigger than boneless ham, needs a wider workspace and a slicer able to reduce the efforts of the operator while pushing the carriage.
But which ham slicer machine can suit you best?
Choose your favorite ham slicer
Manconi has developed three lines of ham slicer machines in order to meet the needs either of big and small food stores, bars and restaurants:
- The Kolossal line includes ham slicer of exceptional performance which qualify themselves to be the top of the range, being built with a state-of-the-art slicing mechanism
- The Kolossal Dual line is composed of innovative and cutting-edge professional slicers available with a built in or separate sharpener and the gear or belt transmission
- The Smarty line includes ham slicer machines that are suitable for HO.RE.CA. as well as restaurants, bars, canteens, take aways – that is they are more compact in size than the two previous lines.
Here you are some suggestions to know which ham slicer suits you the best.
Ideal to cut "prosciutto", it is suitable for all type of delicatessen. The mechanism that locks the product is smart and reliable. The last-slice-device, with pins, is swinging and shaped to fit better the product to be cut.
Every detail has been studied to facilitate the use of the ham slicer machine, which guarantees a perfect cut without any product waste. The assembling and dismantling operations, necessary for a perfect cleaning, are fast and smooth and can be executed in maximum safety for a total and long-lasting reliability.
This model has a twin support arm, with adjustable last-slice device. It fits very limited surfaces thanks to its reduced size, much better than other vertical models. Excellent sliding movement of the carriage, perfect cut, quick and simple removal of components for easy and accurate cleaning.
This vertical plate model has a special arm that allows a great and locked grip of the product to slice. Furthermore, the technical features of this special arm make it a reliable and long-lasting tool with a removable last-slice device for an easier and deeper cleaning. The new materials are shock, corrosion and scratch resistant and they are able to guarantee the best hygienic safety.
What does a Manconi ham slicer have?
You can recognize a good quality ham slicer when it has:
- Strong grip: when dealing with big size products like ham, a slicer has to provide a stronger grip to keep them into place during slicing operations. Each Manconi ham slicer is equipped with a mechanism for product locking that prevents any swinging.
- Wider plate with pins: the need of wider plates is linked again to the size of raw and whole ham. The pins help to keep the pieces into place while slicing.
- Finest quality materials: each ham slicer is realized with a special stainless steel alloy that boasts excellent resistance to rust and corrosion, even after exposure to the salty surface of ham.
- Compact size: any ham slicer is provided with vertical blade, a solution that helps reducing the space occupied by the machines, so they can easily fit in small spaces.
Customize your ham slicer machine
Manconi offers you the chance to customize your ham slicer machine on the base of your need. The customization regards:
- the colors of handles, knobs and other plastic component
- the chance to order a fully painted ham slicer to create a stunning effect especially if you work in a bar, a pizzeria or a take away
- the technical characteristics – i.e. you can choose to add some optional components
Please note that all our ham slicer machines are painted with a corrosion and moist-resistant glossy coating.
Are you interested in a high-quality ham slicer?
Contact us to get a free quote!