Quality and semplicity in a small space. It is perfect for meat, cheese, vegetables and pre-cooked food cutting. With its reduced size this is the right solution for a perfect cut and supporting the operator for a high quality work and great results. Maintenance is simple and fast.
- Easy to use built-in sharpener
- Great slicing accuracy
- Low loading height to reduce the operator strain
- Carriage with swinging sharpener pusher
- Reduced foot counter space
- Sharpener, blade cover and slice deflector, fully removable for an easy cleaning operation
- In compliance with European Directives 2006/42/CE (Machinery directive); 1935/2004/CE (Food material directive); 10/2011 UE (Food grade plastic directive; 2006/95/CE (Low voltage directive); 2011/65/UE (RoHS Directive); and european standards EN 1974:1998 (Slicers-Hygiene and safety requiremets); EN60204-1 (Safety of machinery); EN 55014 (Electromagnetic Compatibility) and next updates.
- Perfect slip grooves for a more performing sliding movement
- Tilting away carriage
- Also available with black plastic parts
|Overall dimensions||530 x 445 x 430 mm|
|Installation area||443 x 342 mm|
|Blade diameter||250 mm|
|Blade speed||286 g/min|
|Slice thickness||0 to 16 mm|
|Carriage travel||245 mm|
|Net weight||20 kg|
|Electrical specifications||230-230V 50 Hz/210W a.c. monophase;|
220-230V, 380-400V / 270W a.c. threephase;
120 V 60 Hz/210W a.c. monophase
|Cutting capacity||Ø 180 mm – 215 x 165 mm|
Contact usYou need more information?
Contact us, we'll reply to your requests!