Slicer with great capacity and cutting precision has a reduced loading height that notably reduces the operator strain. The slicer is equipped with removable, swinging and transparent last slice device; it can have plates differently equipped according to the final market. THIS MODEL IS NOT CONFORM FOR THE EUROPEAN MARKET.
- Gear box transmission, hard wearing and reliable
- Built-in sharpener, right way available and easy to be used
- Great capacity and precision slicing
- Low loading height; reduced lifting and strain of the operator
- Carriage with spiked and swinging remnant holder
- Ultra smooth, polished aluminum surfaces and carefully machined slip grooves; reduced friction and simplified cleaning
- Compact design; reduced counter space
- Tilting away carriage; sharpener, blade guard, product deflector and sharpened remnant holder removable for a well done cleaning
- Adjustable food fence
- Integral motor overload protection
- In compliance with European Norms: 2006/42/EC (machinery standards); 2006/95/EC (low voltage directive); 2004/108/EC (electromagnetic compatibility directive); 2011/65/UE (RoHS directive); 1935/2004/EC (food material directive) and their next updates. Follow also next harmonised standards: EN 1974:1988 + A1:2009 (slicing machines-safety and hygiene requirements); EN 60204-1 (safety of machinery); EN 55014 (electromagnetic compatibility); D.M. 21/03/73 (hygienic food tools requirements); 10/2011/UE (food grade plastic directive); and their next updates
- NSF, UL and CSA listed
|Working area||793 x 622 x 932 mm|
|Blade diameter||13'' dia.|
|Blade speed||255 rpm|
|Slice thickness||0'' to 0,94'' mm|
|Electrical protection||IPX3 (Motor IPX5)|
|Net weight||106 Lb|
|Cutting capacity||Ø 240 mm - 290 x 210 mm|
|Electrical specifications||120V / 60Hz / 360W a.c. Monophase|
Contact usYou need more information?
Contact us, we'll reply to your requests!