A professional slicer is the right choice if you need to speed up the slicing process and accurately slice large quantities of food. In one word, it combines efficiency and quality, by reducing working time and permanently eliminating product waste. On this page you will find the most recommended professional slicers by Manconi, accurately manufactured either for the EU and the worldwide market, such as the North American one. So, wherever you work in the world, please be aware that we ship our professional slicers all over the world.
On this page we will guide you through the types and characteristics of Manconi professional slicers by showing you:
- the most appreciated models depending on what you need to slice
- all available professional slicers
- the main features of our three machine lines
- the advantages of choosing Manconi
- our service of worldwide shipping
Since 1950s at Manconi we have put the customers at the core of our activities. That is, if you need a professional slicer, but still cannot make up your mind on which model to choose, we are here to help. In producing our professional slicers we have put all the know-how experienced during the years, diversifying the models on the base of the various activities as well as on the products to be cut.
Professional slicers for any need
It would be quite impossible to list all the professional slicers available at Manconi, but to sum up we can say that we diversify the production by providing machines for the smallest as well as for the biggest stores, and for cutting many different kinds of product. An example? We produce slicers for fresh and frozen meat, deli, prosciutto crudo, fish, cheese, bread, and vegetables.
Find below some models we suggest the most.
A professional slicer to cut a variety of products
The Manconi 300 IX is one of the most versatile slicers we produce. If you need to slice a variety of products, such as meat, deli, fish, cheese, vegetables, bread, this is the appropriate model. It is compact in size so that you can put it on narrow surfaces as well.
Some features of this professional slicer include:
- Belt transmission mechanism
- Carriage with swinging sharpener pusher
- Removable sharpener, blade cover and slice deflector for easy cleaning
Professional meat slicer
Butcheries are indeed among the food stores that use slicers the most. But supermarkets, food and deli stores are no less. In all these cases, a realiable and professional meat slicer, like the Manconi 350 VK TC Dual is certainly what you search for. As a matter of fact, this machine is particularly qualified to cut fresh meat, but it can slice deli with no problem either.
350 VK TC Dual is characterized by:
- A vertical blade necessary to properly cut meat
- Wide plate and the significant meat press that are easily removable to best clean the machine
- Low loading height to reduce the strain of the operator
- Great and precise cutting capacity – 0 to 24 mm slice thickness
Slicing vegetables, cheese and bread
If what you look for is a slightly more versatile yet professional slicer, you may find what you need in our 370 IX slicer, that guarantees great slicing accuracy and hygiene with its:
- Belt transmission mechanism
- User friendly built-in sharpener
- Low loading height to reduce the operator strain
- 100Cr6 blade as standard
All our slicers
Kolossal250 VK VEDetails
Kolossal300 VK VEDetails
Kolossal300 VK BVDetails
Kolossal330 IK USDetails
Kolossal330 IK SADetails
Kolossal Dual350 IK DualDetails
Kolossal Dual350 VK TC DualDetails
Kolossal Dual350 VK BV DualDetails
Kolossal Dual370 IK DualDetails
Kolossal Dual370 VK TC DualDetails
Kolossal Dual370 VK BV DualDetails
Kolossal Dual370 VK TC Dual BigDetails
Kolossal Dual370 VK BV Dual BigDetails
Smarty250 VX VEDetails
Smarty300 VX VEDetails
Smarty300 VX BVDetails
Smarty300 VX BVCDetails
Smarty300 VX BV ABDetails
Smarty350 VX TCDetails
Smarty350 VX BVDetails
Kolossal330 IK SA USDetails
Smarty350 VX BV ABDetails
Smarty370 VX TCDetails
Smarty370 VX BVDetails
Smarty370 VX BV ABDetails
Kolossal DualNew Kolossal Dual 330 VK F...Details
Three lines of slicers, many needs
As you may have noticed, all our slicers belong to three main lines we produce keeping in mind the different needs of food stores – from GDO to supermarkets, from HO.RE.CA to local stores. These lines are:
- Kolossal Dual
Let’s briefly focus on each of them.
Kolossal professional slicers
Kolossal Line is the top of the range among professional slicers, and it perfectly express the dualism tradition-innovation.
When quantities increase, product waste and working times multiply. Kolossal slicers are ideal for uninterrupted work, as they are specifically designed for use in different sectors or for specific food, reducing product waste and reducing working time.
Kolossal professional slicers are designed to be stable and durable, ideal for large shopping malls as well as for specialized butcheries.
Kolossal Dual professional slicers: high quality standard with a new design
Kolossal Dual Line is in a way a restyling of some professional meat slicers belonging to Kolossal line. It has the same high quality standard but a different design characterized by more charming and rounded shapes.
These machines are the most innovative and cutting-edge professional meat slicers on the market because they embody all the best features of the previous models.
The term DUAL means double, like the double choice of built-in or separate sharpener and the gear or belt transmission.
Smarty Slicers: great technology in little space
Smarty professional slicers are designed for those working in the HORECA industry, where versatility and limited space are the keywords. In all branches of catering there is a need to work closely with the customer, and cut different types of food. Manconi Smarty professional slicers ensure quality cut and a high level of safety at affordable prices.
The materials used for this line of professional slicers are shock, corrosion and scratch resistant and they are able to grant the best hygienic safety.
What’s the line of professional slicers that suits you the most?
Features of a professional slicer
We focus on designing and producing high-quality and innovative professional slicers for different purposes. That means that each slicer has been designed in the tiniest details.
But what are the main features you should look for when choosing a professional slicer? Here’s a short guide on what you’d better look for in a slicer:
- Blade tilt – The tilt of the blade is very important for a professional slicer as it can completely modify the type of cut. You can choose between vertical and gravity slicers: if the blade is tilted, the food will automatically slide through the blade due to gravity; if the blade is in a perfectly vertical position, the operator has to manually move the product.
- Blade measurement – Be sure to choose the professional slicer with a blade size that corresponds to the type of product you want to slice. From 250 to 330 mm, the size of the blade is proportional to the size of the food to be sliced.
- Separate sharpener – Having a separate sharpener is synonymous with cleanliness and versatility. However, if you need practicality and solidity having a built-in sharpener is the best solution.
- Transmission – Belt-drive slicers are more versatile and economical; those with gear transmission offer a higher quality of performance, more suitable for long-lasting and heavy work. The low transmission noise is another feature to take into account when purchasing an electric slicer. Keep in mind that a professional slicer is quiet and efficient.
Choose a Manconi professional slicer: you won’t regret it!
The high level of attention we put in everything we do has lead us to be one of the most appreciated producers of professional slicers in the world – by the way, are you from the USA or any other country on the other part of the ocean? No worries, we ship worlwide without any problem!
Well, as we were saying, our slicers are well-recognized and appreciated, and this is due to a series of benefits we guarantee when you choose any of our products:
- First of all, safety – Slicing can be dangerous if not done with the right instruments. All Manconi professional slicers comply with safety parameters regulated by current European standards.
- Hygiene – All slicers are manufactured with antioxidant and anti-corrosive materials to prevent parts deterioration and eliminate formation of molds and bacteria. Moreover, most of them have removable parts that make cleaning operations a child’s play.
- Slicing accuracy – The mechanism we provide all slicers with guarantees the greatest slicing accuracy and considerably reduce the waste of product, which can turns into a big problem if you daily slice a great quantity of products.
Customize your professional slicer
If you need your slicer to match, for instance, the furniture or the general style of your store, restaurant or café, you can customize it and turn it into an element of wonderful decoration that increases the aesthetic appearance of the store.
On request we provide:
- slicers with colorful details such as handles or plastic components
- fully coated slicers
The paints we use are atoxic, safe and resistant to moisture as well as corrosion.
We ship worldwide
Have you found what you need but you live and work on the other side of the ocean? No problem. Wherever you come from, we are able to reach you, and safely ship your slicer. Through our distribution net we can ship worldwide, and make sure you will receive your parcel.
If you are looking for a reliable provider of professional slicers, we are glad to get to know you – once you've tasted the convenience of a professional slicer, it will be impossible to work without it!