This machine is suitable for raw ham and every kind of delicatessen.
This vertical plate model has a special arm that allows a great and locked grip of the product to slice. Furthermore, the technical features of this special arm make of it a reliable and long lasting tool with a removable last-slice device for an easier and deeper cleaning. Excellent sliding movement of the carriage, perfect cut, quick and simple removal of components for easy and accurate cleaning: these are some of the most interesting features of this performing slicer. Contact us for more information!
- Belt transmission
- Easy to use built-in sharpener
- Great slicing accuracy
- Low loading height to reduce the operator strain
- Carriage with aluminum pusher
- Removable plate, sharpener, blade cover, slice deflector and meat press for easy cleaning
- Perfect slip grooves for a more performing sliding movement
- In compliance with European Norms: 2006/42/EC (machinery standards); 2006/95/EC (low voltage directive); 2004/108/EC (electromagnetic compatibility directive); 2011/65/UE (RoHS directive); 1935/2004/EC (food material directive) and their next updates. Follow also next harmonised standards: EN 1974:1988 + A1:2009 (slicing machines-safety and hygiene requirements); EN 60204-1 (safety of machinery); EN 55014 (electromagnetic compatibility); D.M. 21/03/73 (hygienic food tools requirements); 10/2011/UE (food grade plastic directive); and their next updates
|Overall dimensions||638 x 572 x 492 mm|
|Installation area||501 x 389 mm|
|Blade diameter||300 mm|
|Blade speed||250 rpm|
|Slice thickness||0 to 16 mm|
|Carriage travel||297 mm|
|Net weight||Peso netto 30,9 kg|
|Electrical specifications||230-230V 50 Hz/242W a.c. monophase;|
220-230V, 380-400V / 350W a.c. threephase;
120 V 60 Hz/242W a.c. monophase
|Cutting capacity||Ø 220 mm - 255 x 220 mm|
Contact usYou need more information?
Contact us, we'll reply to your requests!