It is the right solution to slice delicatessen, roast-beef and any kind of cured meats, assuring an easy, safe and time-saving use. We offer to deli-stores, grocery stores, food departements, industrial kitchens, food carts a slicer with huge performances in small places, excellent sliding and handling. The new materials are shock, corrosion and scratch resistant and they are able to grant the best hygienic safety. It is strong, efficient and skilled and it lasts for long keeping always its safety.
- Belt trasmission
- Easy to use built-in sharpener
- Great slicing accuracy
- Low loading height to reduce the operator strain
- 100Cr6 Stainless Steel blade as standard
- Removable plate
- Carriage with sliding plate and tilting aluminium pusher
- Reduced foot Counter space(optional)
- Removable sharpener, blade cover and slice deflector for easy cleaning
- In compliance with European Directives 2006/42/CE (Machinery directive); 1935/2004/CE (Food material directive); 10/2011 UE (Food grade plastic directive; 2006/95/CE (Low voltage directive); 2011/65/UE (RoHS Directive); and european standards EN 1974:1998 (Slicers-Hygiene and safety requiremets); EN60204-1 (Safety of machinery); EN 55014 (Electromagnetic Compatibility) and next updates.
- Perfect slip grooves for a more performing sliding movement|Also available with black plastic parts
|Overall dimensions||813 x 646 x 562 mm|
|Installation area||504 x 486 mm|
|Blade diameter||350 mm|
|Blade speed||230 rpm|
|Slice thickness||0 to 16 mm|
|Carriage travel||380 mm|
|Net weight||46 kg|
|Electrical specifications||230-230V 50 Hz/380W a.c. monophase;|
220-230V, 380-400V / 375W a.c. threephase
|Cutting capacity||Ø 252 mm - 335 x 252 mm|
Contact usYou need more information?
Contact us, we'll reply to your requests!