This machine is suitable for raw ham and every kind of delicatessen. This model has a twin support arm, with adjustable last-slice device. It fits very limited surfaces thanks to its reduced size, much better than other vertical models. Excellent sliding movement of the carriage, perfect cut, quick and simple removal of components for easy and accurate cleaning: these are some of the most interesting features of this performing slicer. Contact us for more information!
- Belt trasmission
- Easy to use built-in sharpener
- Great slicing accuracy
- Low loading height to reduce the operator strain
- Removable plate
- Carriage with stainless steel pusher
- Reduced foot counter space
- Removable sharpener, blade cover and slice deflector for easy cleaning
- In compliance with European Directives 2006/42/CE (Machinery directive); 1935/2004/CE (Food material directive); 10/2011 UE (Food grade plastic directive; 2006/95/CE (Low voltage directive); 2011/65/UE (RoHS Directive); and european standards EN 1974:1998 (Slicers-Hygiene and safety requiremets); EN60204-1 (Safety of machinery); EN 55014 (Electromagnetic Compatibility) and next updates.
- Perfect slip grooves for a more performing sliding movement
- Also available with black plastic parts
- Compliant with current European Directives and Regulations
- FCMs (Food Contact Materials) certified product
|Overall dimensions||620 x 572 x 557 mm|
|Installation area||501 x 389 mm|
|Blade diameter||300 mm|
|Blade speed||250 rpm|
|Slice thickness||0 to 16 mm|
|Carriage travel||297 mm|
|Net weight||31,1 kg|
|Electrical specifications||230-230V 50 Hz/242W a.c. monophase;|
220-230V, 380-400V / 350W a.c. threephase;
120 V 60 Hz/242W a.c. monophase
|Cutting capacity||Ø 220 mm - 255 x 220 mm|
Contact usYou need more information?
Contact us, we'll reply to your requests!