Small in price and big in performance. Its compact size and perfectly slowing carriage allow an accurate cut of meat, pork, vegetables, and cheese from small sizes. It is efficient and safe and is built to last over time, ensuring excellent performance. Maintenance is simple and fast. Contact us for more information!
- Belt trasmission
- Easy to use built-in sharpener
- Great slicing accuracy
- Low loading height to reduce the operator strain
- Carriage with swinging sharpener pusher
- Reduced foot counter space
- Sharpener, blade cover and slice deflector, fully removable for an easy cleaning operation
- In compliance with European Directives 2006/42/CE (Machinery directive); 1935/2004/CE (Food material directive); 10/2011 UE (Food grade plastic directive; 2006/95/CE (Low voltage directive); 2011/65/UE (RoHS Directive); and european standards EN 1974:1998 (Slicers-Hygiene and safety requiremets); EN60204-1 (Safety of machinery); EN 55014 (Electromagnetic Compatibility) and next updates.
- Perfect slip grooves for a more performing sliding movement
- Tilting away carriage
- Also available with black plastic parts
|Overall dimensions||530 x 508 x 450 mm|
|Installation area||443 x 342 mm|
|Blade diameter||250 mm|
|Blade speed||286 g/min|
|Slice thickness||0 to 16 mm|
|Carriage travel||245 mm|
|Net weight||20 kg|
|Electrical specifications||230-230V 50 Hz/210W a.c. monophase;|
220-230V, 380-400V / 270W a.c. threephase;
120 V 60 Hz/210W a.c. monophase
|Cutting capacity||Ø 180 mm – 215 x 165 mm|
Contact usYou need more information?
Contact us, we'll reply to your requests!