Ideal to cut "prosciutto", it is suitable for all type of delicatessen. The mechanism that locks the product is smart and reliable. The last slice device, with pins, is swinging and shaped to fit better the product to be cut.
- Gear box transmission
- Built-in sharpener, right way available and easy to be used
- Great capacity and precision in slicing
- Low loading height; to reduce strain of the operator
- Ultra smooth, polished aluminum surfaces and careful slip grooves to reduce friction and simplify cleaning
- Reduced counter space
- Sharpener, blade guard, product deflector and meat plate removable for a well done cleaning
- In compliance with European Directives 2006/42/CE (Machinery directive); 1935/2004/CE (Food material directive); 10/2011 UE (Food grade plastic directive; 2006/95/CE (Low voltage directive); 2011/65/UE (RoHS Directive); and european standards EN 1974:1998 (Slicers-Hygiene and safety requiremets); EN60204-1 (Safety of machinery); EN 55014 (Electromagnetic Compatibility) and next updates.
Technical features - 300 VK BV
|Overall dimensions||720 x 627 x 515 mm|
|Installation area||521 x 418 mm|
|Working area||780 x 627 x 515 mm|
|Blade diameter||300 mm|
|Blade speed||200 rpm|
|Slice thickness||0 to 24 mm|
|Electrical protection||IPX3 (Motor IPX5)|
|Net weight||46,5 kg|
|Carriage travel||300 mm|
|Electrical specifications||220-230V / 340W a.c. monophase;|
220-230V / 380-400V /230W a.c. threephase
|Cutting capacity||Ø 220 mm - 250 x 200 mm|
Contact usYou need more information?
Contact us, we'll reply to your requests!