Compact slicer that requires limited counter space, with great cutting capacity. Qualified to cut all types of delicatessen and cheese, the slicer can be used also to cut cooked meat. The plate is tilted in order to facilitate the activity of the user. Precision cutting and cleaning simplicity, thanks to the rounded wash through shapes, make the machine an essential tool for the operator. As all Kolossal products, also the DUAL range can be cleaned with water jet. Contact us for more information!
- Gear or belt transmission
- Built-in sharpener easy to use or separate sharpener for easy cleaning
- Ultra smooth, polished aluminum surfaces and accurate grooves to reduce friction and simplify cleaning
- Limited couter space required
- Removable sharpener, blade guard, deflector and plate for easy cleaning
- In compliance with European Directives 2006/42/CE (Machinery directive); 1935/2004/CE (Food material directive); 10/2011 UE (Food grade plastic directive; 2006/95/CE (Low voltage directive); 2011/65/UE (RoHS Directive); and european standards EN 1974:1998 (Slicers-Hygiene and safety requiremets); EN60204-1 (Safety of machinery); EN 55014 (Electromagnetic Compatibility) and next updates.
- Modern and reliable On/Off switch
- Compliant with current European Directives and Regulations
- FCMs (Food Contact Materials) certified product
|Installation area||577 x 463 mm|
|Working area||790 x 583 x 514 mm|
|Blade diameter||370 mm|
|Blade speed||230 rpm (belt)|
|Blade speed||200 rpm (gear)|
|Slice thickness||0 to 24 mm|
|Electrical protection||IPX3 (Motor IPX5)|
|Net weight||48 kg|
|Carriage travel||351 mm|
|Electrical specifications||220-230V / 290W a.c. monophase;|
220-230V / 380-400V /350W a.c. threephase;
120V / 60Hz / 360W a.c. monophase
|Cutting capacity||Ø 260 mm - 300 x 235 mm|
Contact usYou need more information?
Contact us, we'll reply to your requests!