Designed for great capacity and still to be installed in limited spaces. The slicer is driven by a belt, is simple, silent, very reliable and uses new plastic and metallic materials.
- Belt trasmission
- Built-in sharpener, right way available and easy to be used
- Great capacity and precision in slicing
- Low loading height; to reduce strain of the operator
- Carriage with swinging and sharpener remnant holder
- Ultra smooth, polished aluminum surfaces and careful slip grooves to reduce friction and simplify cleaning
- Reduced counter space
- Tilting away carriage; sharpener, blade guard, product deflector and sharpened remnant holder for a well done cleaning
- Adjustable food fence
- Sharpener, blade guard, product deflector and meat plate removable for a well done cleaning
- In compliance with European Directives 2006/42/CE (Machinery directive); 1935/2004/CE (Food material directive); 10/2011 UE (Food grade plastic directive; 2006/95/CE (Low voltage directive); 2011/65/UE (RoHS Directive); and european standards EN 1974:1998 (Slicers-Hygiene and safety requiremets); EN60204-1 (Safety of machinery); EN 55014 (Electromagnetic Compatibility) and next updates.
Technical features - 300 IB DOC
|Overall dimensions||655 x 539 x 456 mm|
|Installation area||532 x 441 mm|
|Working area||746 x 539 x 456 mm|
|Blade diameter||300 mm|
|Blade speed||250 rpm (belt)|
|Slice thickness||0 to 16 mm|
|Electrical protection||IPX3 (Motor IPX5)|
|Net weight||30 kg|
|Carriage travel||315 mm|
|Electrical specifications||220-230V / 370W a.c. monophase;|
220-230V / 380-400V /230W a.c. threephase
|Cutting capacity||Ø 220 mm - 283 x 200 mm|
Contact usYou need more information?
Contact us, we'll reply to your requests!