With 15° of blade inclination, flexible and eclectic, it can surely meet the requirements of both a straight and a gravity slicer. This slicer is easy to be used and requires a minimum operator care. Contact us for more information!
- Knife inclination 15°
- Belt trasmission
- Built-in sharpener, right way available and easy to be used
- Great capacity and precision in slicing
- Low loading height; to reduce strain of the operator
- Carriage with swinging remnant holder sharpener
- Ultra smooth, polished aluminum surfaces and careful slip grooves to reduce friction and simplify cleaning
- Reduced counter space
- Tilting away carriage; sharpener, blade guard, product deflector and sharpened remnant holder for a well done cleaning
- In compliance with European Directives 2006/42/CE (Machinery directive); 1935/2004/CE (Food material directive); 10/2011 UE (Food grade plastic directive; 2006/95/CE (Low voltage directive); 2011/65/UE (RoHS Directive); and european standards EN 1974:1998 (Slicers-Hygiene and safety requiremets); EN60204-1 (Safety of machinery); EN 55014 (Electromagnetic Compatibility) and next updates.
Technical features - 250 JB Jolly
|Installation area||448 x 359 mm|
|Working area||555 x 487 x 421 mm|
|Blade diameter||250 mm|
|Blade speed||280 rpm (belt)|
|Slice thickness||0 to 16 mm|
|Electrical protection||IPX3 (Motor IPX5)|
|Net weight||24 kg|
|Carriage travel||245 mm|
|Electrical specifications||230-230V 50 Hz/220W a.c. monophase|
|Cutting capacity||Ø 180 mm - 215 x 154 mm|
Contact usYou need more information?
Contact us, we'll reply to your requests!