Restaurant slicer: all the models by Manconi
Are you working in a restaurant and looking for a slicer to cut easily and safely your products? You are in the right place: on this page we will deepen all the models of Manconi slicers for the restaurant field, starting from the specific needs that can show up time by time, and then finding the best solution to meet them.
In Manconi we produce a specific line of restaurant slicers: it is the SMARTY series, an innovative series of products that includes all the machines designed for the Ho.Re.Ca. sector. They are all belt driven slicers, practical and fast, extremely reliable and created with an elegant design. However, also the KOLOSSAL line includes several slicers that are suited for restaurant and similar activities.
Restaurant slicer: the best machine for any slicing need
Depending on the type of product you most need to slice, we suggest a specific model:
- To slice meat: for fresh or frozen meat the best slicers are vertical models with TC plate, an Italian acronym that means “meat cutting”. In the SMARTY series are included models for meat with blade dimensions of 250, 300, 350 and 370, perfect for any need. For cooked meat and food, the best models are both vertical and gravity slicers, with machines equipped with blades of every dimension.
- To slice bread: Manconi created two restaurant slicers specifically designed to cutting bread. They are available with blade size of 350 and 370, both of them equipped with a serrated blade in order to perform at best the cut of any kind of bread.
- To slice cheese: among the restaurant slicers, those dedicated to the cutting of cheese are usually equipped with Teflon-coated components (blade, plate and blade guard) or with a profiled blade to cut even the most creamiest cheese. The SMARTY series includes six slicers suggested for this product, with blade sizes of 250, 300, 350 and 370.
- To slice deli: slicers for deli are the most common machines on the market, to which Manconi dedicated many and many models equipped with all the possible blades, from 250 to 370. Manconi also designed some slicers specifically created to cut one of the excellence product of Italian cuisine: the Prosciutto Crudo.
- To slice vegetables: a product that, sometimes, restaurant slicers are not created for are vegetables. For this kind of food, the most important quality is a clean and precise cut: to this purpose, Manconi introduced in the SMARTY line four models, realized to cut fresh or cooked vegetables, always guaranteeing the highest operative quality.
- To slice fish: Manconi dedicated almost ten products, among the SMARTY series, to the cutting of fish, a food that is extremely common in the restaurant field. All the models are equipped with a special serrated blade to optimize the cut of boneless fish, both fresh and frozen.
All the restaurant slicers by Manconi are professional machines, certified as complying to the current European regulation, and provided with the highest standards as far as safety, hygiene and reliability are concerned.